Sunday, March 30, 2014

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

But it is easy findin' something green at Goodwill.

If you haven't been to a Goodwill lately (ever?), you may not know that the clothing is displayed by color...
Source
So, when you want something green, you go to the green section.

And if you're really lucky, you'll find a green JCrew jacket in your size (like I did!).
I love JCrew
At my local Goodwill, jackets are about $4.  At JCrew, they're $200 (currently on sale for $178!).

Some people have an issue buying clothes at Goodwill.  I'm clearly not one of these people.  As long as it's in good condition - no stains or tears, not excessively worn - I'm ok.  I do always wash it before wearing it though.  (otherwise, ick)

I know Winavie at Lemons & Chambray struggled this month, so I'm very anxious to see what she found!

Next month - April Showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...