Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Lovin'

I totally cheated this month.

I told my boyfriend (who has 2 kids) about the great deals to be found at Goodwill, so he actually went Goodwill Hunting for me (he just didn't know it at the time).

But Goodwill is the perfect place to buy kids clothes!  They grow so fast they can't do too much damage, and it's SO cheap.

He got his kids all this for $27...

An homage to me!
He even got a pair of shorts (and jeans, not pictured) for himself.


And a backpack (technically a diaper bag), for me to wear on some motorcycle rides this summer (not for diapers!).


I'm sure Winavie at Lemons & Chambray did her own Goodwill Hunting, but I couldn't top this!

Next month:  Hail to the red, white & blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...