Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Something for Everyone

Over three years ago (in March 2010 specifically), I was fantasizing about leaving New York and having my own washer & dryer (among other things).

And now, I have them!

When I first saw the house, the laundry room (closet), looked like this...
laundry room - before
I didn't care.

I had a washer and a dryer!

But last week, my washer leaked all over the floor, and since I was taking them out anyway, and had leftover paint from the guest room, I painted the walls Lime Foam by Valspar and the shelves a bright, glossy white, and installed a brand new washer and dryer on Friday.
a glimpse of the laundry room - after

Saturday night, I had to work.  But, once again, my office looked like this...
Slightest Idea
so I wasn't complaining.

Sunday was Father's Day,
Happy Father's Day!
and we decided to surprise the kids and take them to Wisconsin Dells, also known as the Waterpark Capital of the World.

We stayed at the Wilderness Resort, America's Largest Waterpark Resort. 

Aside from the waterparks, Wisconsin Dells is basically a huge tourist trap, with mini-golf,


rollercoasters,

fudge shops,

and Ducks (amphibious trucks).

One bright spot?
JCrew Outlet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...