Friday, December 17, 2010

Less is More

As I've moved into progressively smaller and smaller spaces, I've had to get rid of a lot of things.

I thought I would hate this, but I don't.

I love it!

Then, while reading The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World , by Chris Guillebeau last night (its just ok...), I learned about a website called Zen Habits.

Zen Habits is about finding simplicity, focusing on what's important, and finding happiness.

Topics include:
Finance & Family
Health & Fitness
Goals & Motivation
Habits
Happiness
Productivity & Organization
Simplicity


Sounds perfect!

(The article The Case Against Buying Christmas Presents is especially interesting this time of year...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...