Saturday, August 21, 2010

Full Disclosure

Last weekend, I decided to clean out my closet, and had to get rid of a lot of clothes that were just too small. I kept a few favorites, though, hoping that someday I'll fit into them again.

In order to accomplish that, I bought a Wii Fit.

I set it up this morning, and while the initial results were not as bad as I expected, there is definite room for improvement.

Here's where I am today...

BMI = 20.79 (Normal - yay! But still not good.)
Weight - 124.8 (I've gained about 8 pounds in the last 6 years. Can't let that continue!)
Wii Age = 45 (WHAT?!? This is actually 2 years older than I really am!)

I set a goal to lose 5 pounds in 3 months. That should be do-able, between the Wii Fit and the subscription to Cooking Light!

(I hope!)

I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...