Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today is the Greatest...

day I've ever known.

Ok, maybe not the greatest, but it's been a pretty good day.

First, I realized that tonight is the season premiere of Project Runway! I just love watching people who are really good at something I'm trying to learn how to do. It's so inspirational!

Then, my boss called me into her office this afternoon to tell me that I'm getting a raise.

That's right.

A raise!

Apparently, the bank determined that some people are being underpaid compared to the market. Apparently I'm one of those people. While I'm not happy to hear that I've been underpaid for the last 5 1/2 years, I am happy about the extra money!

(I celebrated by splurging on a Wii.)

And finally - the new issue of Country Living came today!

Could this day have been any better?

I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...