Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

Today's my birthday! So, it's a new year (for me).

And, I've made some resolutions...

1. Make a decision

I've been trying to decide if I should stay in New York or move back to Iowa for years (basically since about 6 months after I got here). And, I'm really tired of thinking about it! I need to just make the decision and stick with it.

2. Be in Iowa for the "the holidays"

Not necessarily the traditional holidays, though...

- May 1: my dad's birthday
- July 4th: to renew the tradition of our annual 4th of July barbecue
- October 31: my dad and his neighbors have a cookout and hand out candy
- December 24: for my brother's annual Christmas Eve party

3. Try a new recipe every month

My friend's daughter sold magazines earlier this year to raise money for her cheerleading squad, and I received my first Cooking Light yesterday. Cooking Light has great recipes! So, I'm going to try a new recipe from the magazine every month. (Hopefully they'll be good enough to share!)

4. Get organized

I'm on a roll. After this, I can't decide what to work on next (I have a lot of options).

5. Basically, get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...