Monday, May 4, 2015

Sunday

After working Saturday, and a meeting Sunday morning, I drove to Wisconsin for lunch and a barn dance (that's right).

It was pouring down rain when I left home, but luckily that ended, because...
new bike!
We went to lunch at Daniel's Lounge, a bar inside a motor sports shop (yes, really), then rode to Galena, where I paid way too much for a very small can of paint.

I've been intrigued by this Annie Sloan Chalk Paint stuff for a while, so decided to finally try it.  I was going to be practical and get white, but as soon as I saw all the colors (so many pretty colors!), I knew that wasn't going to happen.  I was drawn to Antoinette, a very pretty pale pink, so that's what I got.  Projects to follow!

We finally made it to the barn dance at Council Hill Station, but it was late and soon became a private concert.
So we went outside and watched a bunch of guys drive jeeps through the river.

(Yes, really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...