Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Review - 2011

Looking back, aside from one really awful event, 2011 really wasn't such a bad year .

I took several trips...

Paris in February
Charleston in March
Austin in April
Iowa in May
London in May
Chicago in June
Charleston (yes, again) in July
California in November

I finally made it into Gramercy Park.

My brother and niece came to visit!

I learned how to make a quilt and how to play the banjo.

I read a lot of books (24!).

And, I added two new (albeit temporary) additions to the family...

Timmy
Momma

So, no, 2011 wasn't a bad year.  And hopefully 2012 will be even better!

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She does! I feel a little silly calling a dog "Mom", but yes, that's her name.

      (I didn't name her!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...