Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sweatbag

Baby it's cold outside...

So, my plans today consisted of cleaning, organizing, reading and working on the "sweatbag", just not in that order.

My niece gave me a bunch of sweatshirts to sell at a garage sale that I still haven't had, so they've just been sitting here for months.

Until now.

For some reason, I got inspired and turned this sweatshirt...

into what I've been calling a "sweatbag" (horrible name, I know, but it cracks me up):

I think it's cute, but it's FAR from perfect.

I didn't plan anything - I just started cutting and sewing, and let it come together.

The drawstring is from the hood (which I thought was ingenious!), and I made the handles from the sleeves.

I just did a search on Pinterest and found this version (with instructions!)...
I'm so glad I didn't have that garage sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...