Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Flea Market Chandelier

Old chandeliers can be found anywhere for almost nothing - garage sales, auctions, thrift stores...

I found this one at a flea market.



Originally $20, marked down to $8, I paid $5.

I was lucky - the woman was determined to sell it THAT DAY and I showed up late. 

Sometimes it pays to go late in the day. Yes, some of the "good" stuff will be gone. But good is in the eye of the beholder.

I'd been looking for an old chandelier since I'd started seeing things like this on Pinterest...

I quick trip to the spray paint aisle, and now I have this hanging on my front porch...
Rustoleum Regal Red
(The light sockets will eventually hold candles, but I haven't gotten that far yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...