Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Showers

Rules are made to be broken.

I've been searching for a tan trench coat for (about) ever.

A few weeks ago, I was in Goodwill and saw one!  It was so cute!

But it was from Old Navy.  I sort of have a rule about not buying Old Navy (or Target) at Goodwill.  Their clothing is relatively inexpensive (read: cheap) to begin with, and if it's already been worn...

But this was really cute.

I wavered.

But, it was dirty, so I put it back and turned around, my rule remaining firmly unbroken.

And then...

I saw another tan trench, hanging on the bar outside the fitting room.  I walked over and...

Old Navy.

BUT!

It still had the original tag on it!  It was brand new!  And my size!
And super cute!
(My rule has been amended.)

Check out the super cute little book Winavie at Lemons & Chambray found to use in her super cute little garden.  (I'm so jealous!)

Next later this month:  May Flowers (probably!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...