Monday, February 17, 2014

All You Need is Love

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day!

Last week, about an hour before the store closed on February 13, I stopped into the Goodwill in Maquoketa, hoping to find a heart shaped cookie cutter (for an upcoming project), and found a set of Pottery Barn Kids Valentine's Day placemats (still in the package!) instead.

Now, I don't have kids (or a Valentine), so why do I need kids Valentine's Day place mats?

Because they are SO cute!!!
Source
And they were only $2!

I also found these salt & pepper shakers, also by Pottery Barn, also still in the box, for $3 (original price $24).
Source
They have nothing to do with Valentine's Day (or love) whatsoever, but they're so cute!

Also this weekend, I tried a recipe that I've been seeing on Pinterest a lot lately (with good reason - it's SO good and SO easy!)

Crockpot Italian Chicken 
4 chicken breasts
1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2 cans cream of chicken soup

Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk. 
Serve over pasta. 

Source
"Wowzers" indeed!

I may have to send these place mats to my friend Winavie at Lemons & Chambray (who actually does have kids and a Valentine!).  In the meantime, check out what Goodwill Hunting deals she found!

Next Month - It Ain't Easy Being Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...