Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keeping My New Year's Resolution

Due to my resolution to not spend ANY money this month, I obviously couldn't go Goodwill Hunting.

But for someone who wants to spend less money (me!), thrift stores are great places to shop!

Right after Christmas (pre-New Year's resolution), I was wandering through a Goodwill in Madison, Wisconsin when the cute copy boy ran over and asked if I wanted a pizza maker for $3.

YES!

He has one, and I love it, but they're regularly about $50.

It was a Presto 03430 Pizzazz Pizza Oven, and it looked like it had never been used, so we plugged it in and it worked!  (Always make sure.)

So, I brought it home and a few days later this...

became this...
in about 15 minutes.

(Luckily frozen pizza also falls into my "spend less money" resolution.)

I can't wait to see what resolutions Winavie at Lemons & Chambray made this year!

Next month - All you need is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...