Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

At one point this month I actually said to Winavie that I didn't really need anything Thanksgiving-y this year.

But the very next day, I stopped by a Goodwill and saw this...

"Harvest Home" is Thanksgiving-y, but I was unimpressed.

Then I saw...

Two, still in the box!  That's much better!

I wouldn't necessarily agree that this is "a perfect gift for any occasion...".

The fake flower ring was...
hideous
and sad.
But I had been thinking hurricanes would be nice out on the porch in the summer, and they were only $1.50 each.

Then I saw this on Pinterest...
Source

Mine aren't nearly as cute, but I like them!

I wish I would've put the red beans in the middle, but it's too late now.  Trying to separate them would be a HUGE mess.

That same night, I also saw this...

It's horribly ugly, but it's about giving thanks!  It's perfect!

It was $2, and I borrowed some spray paint and now it looks like this...

I like it!

Check out Lemons & Chambray to see what my friend Winavie is thankful for this year!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Next month - Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...