Thursday, March 7, 2013

Charleston 2013 (Part 1?)

As mentioned in my previous post, I recently took yet another trip to Charleston.

I first wrote about Charleston in March 2011, then again in July 2011, then again this time last year.  (Hopefully it won't be another full year until I get back there!)

Like last year, this time I went to visit my good friend Gypsy Girl (who doesn't update her blog EVER).

Gypsy Girl (aka Traci) and her husband woke up one morning and decided they just couldn't spend another winter in the Midwest (understandable).  Since Traci's family lives in Delaware, and Dave's family lives in Florida, they chose to focus their search in the southeast.

I suggested (strongly!) that they HAD to check out Charleston.  They did, and after spending three months on Folly Beach, they decided to stay.

(YAY!)
The back yard
a neighbor
Home Team BBQ
East Battery
Folly Gras!

steamed seafood bucket at The Crab Shack
on the Folly Beach boardwalk
Angry Bird
Ravenel Bridge 
The Yorktown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...