Thursday, June 14, 2012

Try it, You'll Like It!

A while ago, a friend mentioned that a subscription to Birchbox might be the prize to the winners of The Game On! Diet she was playing at the time.

I'd never even heard of Birchbox!

So, I looked it up, and found out that Birchbox is a company that provides monthly deliveries of trial-sized beauty samples for $10/month.

You complete a profile online, and receive products picked just for you.

The women’s subscription includes items such as skin care, makeup, perfume, hair care, or fun accessories.

Then, if you like any of the products, you can purchase full-size versions directly from Birchbox.

It’s such a great way to try new products before you buy.

Actually, my friend at Lemons & Chambray thought of this years ago.

Kind of...

One day, she boxed up a bunch of her gift-with-purchase samples and sold them on eBay.

At the time I thought "Who would buy makeup samples online?".

Apparently I would.

My First Birchbox

They also recently launched a men’s subscription.  (Last minute Father's Day gift?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...