Friday, May 18, 2012

May Flowers

Years ago, one of my favorite outfits was a cute little black and white floral skirt from the Gap, with a red t-shirt.

I love that combination.

(And so, apparently, does The Sartorialist...)



I still have the skirt.  But, it's still "little", and I'm, ummm, really not anymore.

But I loved it so much, I saved it.

(You know, just in case...)

Then I was flipping through the skirt rack at the Goodwill near my friend's house in Shrub Oak, NY last weekend, and there it was - a cute, not-quite-as-little, black and white floral skirt from the Gap.


And that little green tag?

That means it was $4.99.

And, it's perfect for this month's "May Flowers" Goodwill Hunting challenge!

(I probably should've gotten a red shirt while I was there too...)

Next month: Summer Lovin' (June 20 is the official start of summer!)

Until then, go see what lovely "May Flowers" my friend at Lemons & Chambray found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...