Friday, April 2, 2010

"Old Lady" Chic

I live in New York City. So, I walk. (A lot.) So I need comfortable shoes. But I'm also young(ish) and like cute shoes.

So, when I went shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets last weekend, I decided to check out... Easy Spirit. (Yes, Easy Spirit.)

And you know what? It wasn't that bad!

First, I found the Quint slingbacks in black (use your imagination).


They're perfect! With a low, chunky heel and square toe, they're very comfortable. (And, I got two compliments when I wore them to work today!)

Then, my friend was looking for a pair of white shoes, so I pointed out these Braiden sandals...


Well, she didn't like them. So I bought them!

When I told one of my friends I was wearing Easy Spirits, her reaction was "Old lady shoes?!?"

Not anymore.

See for yourself! (www.easyspirit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...