Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Front Porch

I love having a front porch.  It was on my wish list when I was looking for a house.  With this house, I gave up fireplace for front porch.

A really big, really nice, really old Victorian a block away has a ceiling fan on their front porch.  When I saw it, I thought, "Wow. They must be really rich to have a ceiling fan outside".

Turns out, they are really rich, but a ceiling fan outside only costs about $100.
Don't tell anyone!

The best part was, I needed to have it professionally installed, and one day this past weekend I was driving down the street and saw a guy named Mark riding his bike.  I yelled out "Mark! Stop!".  He did, and I told him what I wanted to do. Two days later, it was done.

It's like that in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...