Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beauty & the Beach...

Boys.

My new car has a 6-disc CD changer, but my "vintage" (only 7 years old!) computer no longer burns CDs.

So, I checked Goodwill.

And...
for about $2 each (less than the price of 2 songs on iTunes (not that I could listen to them anyway)), I have the whole CD.

Other "new" CDs include... Jason Mraz Waiting for My Rocket to Come (I love You & I Both!),  Elton John - Greatest Hits, and Elvis Presley The Number One Hits.

Two more and I'll be set!

I also found this cute sundress from JCrew for $7 (kind of expensive for Goodwill)...

I don't really go to the beach, but this dress is perfect for these last few (really super hot) days of summer.

I can't wait to see what Winavie found this month at Lemons & Chambray!

Next month - Back to School!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...