Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Showers

This month's Goodwill Hunting challenge is (naturally) "April Showers", so I was ecstatic when I found this Petit Bateau Raincoat at the Goodwill in Elmsford, NY.

I was also ecstatic because it's really cute!
A peek of the navy & white striped lining
The hood is detachable

And, it was only $9.99, versus 120€.  (Not to mention a trip to Paris.)

I also found this coat at the Salvation Army store in Davenport, Iowa...

Yes, that's Christian Dior.

And yes, it's $10.

Unfortunately it's a men's coat.

That didn't stop me from trying it on though!  (It's Christian Dior!)

Lemons & Chambray found some cute bags for the April Showers challenge, including one that's navy and French (great minds think alike you know!).

Next month's Goodwill Hunting challenge:  May Flowers!

(of course) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...