Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling Pinspired

I joined Pinterest last June, but still only have 14 pins.

I love the idea of Pinterest:  "connecting people all over the world based on shared tastes and interests".

It's a great way to organize the interesting things that can be found on the internet (onto boards, such as Decorating, Style, Recipes...), share them with friends, and see boards created by other people, which is "a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests".

(It really is!)

And still...

14 pins.

Then I read the article From pins to projects: Pinterest in real life, about a woman named Kelly, who realized she was spending most of her time pinning items to her boards, but not actually doing anything with them.

So, she decided to try a different Pinterest-inspired project each week, and write about it on her blog, 52 Weeks of Pinterest.

I don't have quite the same problem, although I haven't done anything inspired by any of my 14 pins either.

But, I decided that I, too, would make an effort.

Not one-per-week (definitely!)...

Maybe one-per-month.

And, in Kelly's honor, I decided that my first Pinspired project would be her first Pinspired project...

Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

These were really easy.

They go from this...

 to this...
in about 30 minutes.

And, they're perfect for watching "the big game"!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...