Thursday, September 8, 2011

FNO 2011

It's that time of year again...


This is actually the first year I've "celebrated" fashion week.

But hopefully not the last!

I went to Lord & Taylor for "TEN FLOORS OF FABULOUS!" (although I only made it to four floors of fabulous).

There was free champagne,
a white chocolate Lord & Taylor shopping bag,
a band,
and Ivanka Trump.

My first stop was to buy the Brahmin Fashion Night Out Canvas Tote in Natural. It was "only" $50 and the proceeds go to the New York City AIDS Fund.

(I love shopping for a good cause.)

And, with my $50 purchase I was eligible to spin the "wheel of fashion"...

My prize was a super-soft kelly green cotton scarf by Michael Stars.

I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. I "celebrated" too but had to take Nigel with me. :) We went to Stanford Shopping Center. We got a light saber balloon and cupcakes. Wasn't what I had imagined for a FNO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...