Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Don't Want to Work

A few years ago, I was walking through an old building in downtown Chicago on my way to lunch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl standing in a flower shop.

The sun was shining through a window, and she was making a bouquet, her hair pulled into one of those messy buns that I can never do.

Earlier today, I started to fill out an online application for a Financial Analyst position at a software company.

But for some reason, the image of that girl popped into my head, and I stopped.

Then closed the website.

Being a Financial Analyst in another company isn't going to make me any happier than being a Financial Analyst where I am.

I want to do something like this...

Jennifer Aniston (in Love Happens), not some girl in Chicago


Chose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...