Sunday, April 3, 2011

Making Progress

It's official...

I'm looking for a new job.

(I still have the old one. I just really need a new one.)

So, I'm feeling an increased sense of urgency to get all these little (and, not-so-little) projects done around my apartment (just in case I find a job in another town).

This weekend, I decided it was time to finally repaint the bathroom.

A few months ago (not telling how many), the bathroom in the apartment above mine flooded.

But, it's ok...

The super "fixed" it.



I originally intended to simply repaint the walls Chocolate by Restoration Hardware, but it was so spring-y here this weekend, I went with Benjamin Moore Pale Sea Mist instead.


I'm not sure I love it, but it's a definite improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...