Saturday, May 8, 2010

She's Crafty!

Today I went to the Crafts in Chelsea show,


which was sponsored (in part) by...



My favorite booth (by far!) was Purty Bird.

Everything is so cute!!!

Magnets:

(I actually bought that cute little pink owl at the bottom.)

Pendants:


I also really liked Citybitz, where you can buy items with photos from around New York.

Pendants:


Card Cases:


And a lot more!

Some of the switch plates at Lovely Day Designs were cute...



As was the jewelry at Wabisabi Brooklyn.

And the woman at McFlashpants is really creative! Everything she makes is made almost entirely from recycled materials, like these rings made from old spoons...



And, the people at Majabella were really sweet. So sweet, in fact, that I now own this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...